Maharishi’s Insights into Vedic ScienceTranscendental Meditation ∙ Yoga ∙ Ayurveda ∙ Vedanta ∙ Apaurusheya Bhashya
15 – 30 January 2022
With Dr Girish Momaya
Live online course with recordings available for three months after course concludes
Every weekend for 3 consecutive weekends
Course fee: 72€ (incl. VAT)
Reduced price for lower-income countries – please see the application form.
Free first lesson
Ouvert à tous ceux qui pratiquent la MT
Ouvert à tous ceux qui pratiquent la MT
À propos du cours
This course, specifically designed for practitioners of Transcendental Meditation, shares the insights of Maharishi Mahesh Yogi into the various areas of the Veda and the Vedic Literature.
Join this course and explore the underlying deeper principles of Maharishi Vedic Science.
You will connect your experiences during the practice of TM and the TM-Sidhi programme with Maharishi’s knowledge. You will get a holistic understanding of how your regular practice of these technologies advances your spiritual evolution towards enlightenment.
In this course, you will
- Learn deeper principles of Maharishi Vedic Science, understanding how they underlie all aspects of life and govern the evolution of life towards enlightenment.
- Gain a holistic understanding of the State of Yoga and the practice that ensures establishing that state of balance and harmony in all areas of life — spiritual, mental, physical, and social.
- Uncover the path of Maharishi AyurVeda to take control of your own health and well-being. The principles of Maharishi AyurVeda help maintain balance to prevent illness and lead a healthy and happy life.
- Explore Maharishi’s insight into Vedanta — the cognition of Veda Vyasa into the structure of Veda, which brings to light the ultimate reality of existence – Brahm – the eternal, unchanging unity that underlies and permeates all diversity in life.
- Receive a practical understanding of the structure and functioning of Natural Law through Maharishi’s Commentary on the Eternal, Uncreated Ṛk Veda — Apaurusheya Bhashya.
The course will be offered completely live and each session is divided into three parts, allowing for appealing points, discussions, and questions. A typical session looks like this:
20 minutes lecture – 15 minutes discussion – 20 minutes lecture – 15 minutes discussion – 20 minutes lecture – 15 minutes discussion, and summary
- Transcendental Meditation in the light of Maharishi Vedic Science – 15 January 2022, 14:00-16:00 CET
- Maharishi Yoga — Unification of Individual and Cosmic Life – 22 January 2022, 14:00-16:00 CET
- Maharishi AyurVeda — The Science of Wholeness of Life – 23 January 2022, 14:00-16:00 CET
- Vedanta — Human Life in Perfection and Complete Alliance with Natural Law – 29 January 2022, 14:00-16:00 CET
- Apaurusheya Bhashya — Maharishi’s Commentary on the Eternal, Uncreated Ṛk Veda – 30 January 2022, 14:00-16:00 CET
About Dr Girish Momaya
Dr Girish Momaya is a director at Maharishi European Research University – MERU, the Netherlands. MERU provides education, training, and services in the fields of Maharishi Vedic Science and Maharishi AyurVeda. Dr Momaya is also a director of the International Maharishi AyurVeda Foundation in the Netherlands.
Dr Momaya spent many years working under the guidance of Maharishi, the great scientist of consciousness and the founder of the Transcendental Meditation Programme. Dr Momaya received extensive education and training under Maharishi’s guidance in all aspects of Vedic Science. Dr Momaya is also a teacher of the Advanced Techniques of Transcendental Meditation and the TM-Sidhi programme.
Quelles sont les conditions requises pour participer à ce cours ?
All practitioners of Transcendental Meditation and its Advanced Programmes are welcome to join this live online course.
Quel est l'horaire du cours ?
The times listed are for the Central European time zone, MERU/Netherlands time.
Session 1 – *Free session* – Saturday 15 January 14:00 – 16:00 CET
Session 2 – Saturday 22 January 14:00 – 16:00 CET
Session 3 – Sunday 23 January 14:00 – 16:00 CET
Session 4 – Saturday 29 January 14:00 – 16:00 CET
Session 5 – Sunday 30 January 14:00 – 16:00 CET
Will the lectures be recorded?
Yes, if you are unable to make a lecture for whatever reason, or you simply want to review the session, you can view the recordings at your leisure until three months after the course concludes.
The standard fee is 72 euro (incl. VAT) Low-income countries have a special rate for this course. Please see the application form to find your discount.