Bringing Consciousness-Based Education to Your NationLive online • Maharishi’s principles and teaching methods, with practical steps to implement Transcendental Meditation in education
Taught by Dr Ashley Deans and Dr Susie Dillbeck
28 July – 6 August 2021
10th year of the course • Offered by the International Foundation of Consciousness-Based Education
With a comprehensive package of materials to be used in your country to establish the educational programmes that can transform the country and the world
For Governors, Sidhas, and meditating educators
Every day, 14:00 – 16:00 or 20:00 – 22:00 CEST
Course fee: 261 €
Reduced price for lower-income countries – please see the application form.
Application deadline: 27th July at noon
Hours per day
Live on Zoom
Hours per day
Live on Zoom
This course includes:
Active, enjoyable learning—alternating receiving the knowledge and working with the knowledge—in a blissful atmosphere
- The principles of education for enlightenment from Maharishi, and from international experts, including those who have successfully introduced the Transcendental Meditation and TM-Sidhi programmes to schools in many countries
- The practical, proven steps for putting Transcendental Meditation in a school as part of the curriculum
Inspiring documentary videos of Transcendental Meditation in schools in many countries
Developing presentation skills
- Participants practise presentations for school directors and parents, with PowerPoints of the scientific research. They present to each other in Zoom breakout rooms, receiving appreciation and feedback.
- They also practise by making 3-minute audio recordings to partners with their smartphones, listen to the results, and give helpful, encouraging comments to each other.
A Graduation Certificate, and useful materials for introducing the Transcendental Meditation programme in their country
At the end of the course, participants receive:
- A graduation certificate sent to them online
- A complete package of course materials to use in their countries, including Dr Ashley Deans’ introductory presentation; Raja Michael Dillbeck’s animated scientific research slide show; and the documentary videos of the Transcendental Meditation program in schools in different countries.
Recent Achievements of Graduates in Different Countries
- In Belgium, United Kingdom, Portugal, and Italy: In the past year graduates from this course have continued to expand the successful teaching of Transcendental Meditation in European schools through the support of the European Commission funded FRIENDS project. To date, more than 1350 students and 700 teachers in 30 schools have been instructed.
- In India: Graduates who are the Principal and Academic Coordinator of a school of over 2000 students who are already practising Transcendental Meditation, have introduced the TM-Sidhi programme to several hundred students.
- In Pakistan: A graduate started the first Transcendental Meditation programme in a school.
- In Mongolia: Two graduates of this course, one of whom was curriculum director of his school, started Transcendental Meditation in the school, with great success for student performance and well-being.
- In Sweden: A graduate is organising a full Consciousness-Based middle and upper school
- In Nepal: A school principal took this course, then implemented Transcendental Meditation and now the TM-Sidhi programme in his entire school:
‘We systematically applied, step-by-step, the procedures I learned in the course, and with the combined effort of all, this has been the path to our success.’
—Saroj Kumar Pandey, Principal of Tilingatar Secondary School – Honored by the Government of Nepal as the outstanding school and outstanding principal of the entire nation.
Dr Ashley Deans
Global Ambassador of Consciousness-Based Education; Dean of Faculty Maharishi European Research University; Professor of Physics and of Education, MIU
Dr Susie Dillbeck
President, International Foundation of Consciousness-Based Education; International Professor of Education, Maharishi International University
Christine Marie Schulze
Consciousness-Based Education course organiser and teacher for 9 years at MERU and in other countries
Requirements for attending the course
This training is open to Governors and Sidhas, and to educators who practise Transcendental Meditation. We welcome participants from all countries and will help to arrange translation wherever possible. This course is live online with no recordings. There are two options per day so you can choose which session works best for you based on your schedule and where you are in the world. Both sessions will have the same content.
What is the schedule of the course?
Lesson 1 – Wednesday, 28 July, 14:00 – 16:00 or 20:00 – 22:00 CEST
Lesson 2 – Thursday, 29 July, 14:00 – 16:00 or 20:00 – 22:00 CEST
Lesson 3 – Friday, 30 July, 14:00 – 16:00 or 20:00 – 22:00 CEST
Lesson 4 – Saturday, 31 July, 14:00 – 16:00 or 20:00 – 22:00 CEST
Lesson 5 – Sunday, 1 August, 14:00 – 16:00 or 20:00 – 22:00 CEST
Lesson 6 – Monday, 2 August, 14:00 – 16:00 or 20:00 – 22:00 CEST
Lesson 7 – Tuesday, 3 August, 14:00 – 16:00 or 20:00 – 22:00 CEST
Lesson 8 – Wednesday, 4 August, 14:00 – 16:00 or 20:00 – 22:00 CEST
Lesson 9 – Thursday, 5 August, 14:00 – 16:00 or 20:00 – 22:00 CEST
Lesson 10 – Friday, 6 August, 14:00 – 16:00 or 20:00 – 22:00 CEST
Please note that sessions will not be recorded; meetings will be held live.
The standard fee is 261 euro (incl. VAT) Low-income countries have a special rate for this course. Please see the application form to find your discount.